pS-Eau members' commitments
By becoming part of pS-Eau network, members commit to improving access to water and sanitation for all and living conditions of the poor through their work.Thus, pS-Eau members agree to:
1. Foster user organisation and participation to improve access to water for all and its sustainable management,
2. Support the use of training and awareness-raising to protect and preserve water quality,
3. Participate in the design and development of innovative programmes to ensure universal access to safe drinking water,
4. Facilitate the financing of pro-poor projects and programmes,
5. Establish consultation between all parties concerned by a particular issue or within a given geographical area,
6. Promote cooperation within the water sector to decision-making bodies and the general public,
7. Advocate the adoption of institutional frameworks that ensure sustainable access to water for all.
The large scope of international cooperation is a valuable resource that can only be fully enhanced and developed through broad consultation of all stakeholders.
By initiating collaborations and discussions, pS-Eau helps turn a ‘good idea’ or desire to act into a meaningful cooperation project.
Through its innovative programmes and support to cooperation in the WaSH sector, pS-Eau works to ensure that the demands of the least developed countries in these areas are met more effectively.
>> download the Charter of pS-Eau network in French
>> to find out more about us, our organisation and how to become a member, use the navigation panel on the right of the page